It is better to be an outcast, a stranger in one’s own country, than an outcast from one’s self. It is better to see what is about to befall us and to resist than to retreat into the fantasies embraced by a nation of the blind.
Chris Hedges

Monday, September 10, 2007

A Good Day

Today was a good day. I learned a new kiwi phrase..."cutting 15" which refers to how much beer one drinks at a dip. So I drank 15 beers, and this may seem alot but when morning comes cutting 15 means being cut off..because you drank it all the night before. Anyhow I spent a lovely morning of not doing much. Canada was beating Wales at half time and that alone was a reason to cut another 15, and if we had won maybe 30. We got our moko home today and I enjoyed a great evening with him seeing who farted the most. I cut 15 there too. Loved having our daughter over for dinner. Ana was a close second in the farting contest.
Today was a good day.

No comments: