It is better to be an outcast, a stranger in one’s own country, than an outcast from one’s self. It is better to see what is about to befall us and to resist than to retreat into the fantasies embraced by a nation of the blind.
Chris Hedges

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Winston Peters visits Northland

New Zealand First Leader Winston Peters is coming to Kaitaia this Thursday and I plan to be there. I am going to ask him why he won't come clean on donations to New Zealand First and I plan to ask him how much money is in the Spencer Trust. It's a Grey Power meeting so I will probably get thrashed with canes and rammed by the motorized walkers of his core supporters but I plan to be there anyway. I'm going to try and get someone to hold a camera as well so maybe there will be some pictures.

No comments: