It is better to be an outcast, a stranger in one’s own country, than an outcast from one’s self. It is better to see what is about to befall us and to resist than to retreat into the fantasies embraced by a nation of the blind.
Chris Hedges

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Day off Work

One day before my AA meeting and I am getting as pissed as a billy goat. Walked into work and announced I was going home. Stopped off at the beer store for a box and came home. Frankly work has dissapointed me and I could care less about it. Tomorrow I am going to AA and I do it frankly. Booze has always been a get-a-way from life and it's time I faced the music. I am going to court and pleading guilty. It has to end and if it means time in the clink well I take full responsibility. Odd being a different person in a different land, they could take y0o as some carpetbagger or a human being. Time will tell. I will post the results of my case. I expect the worst.

No comments: