It is better to be an outcast, a stranger in one’s own country, than an outcast from one’s self. It is better to see what is about to befall us and to resist than to retreat into the fantasies embraced by a nation of the blind.
Chris Hedges

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Needs

I don't think for a minute that anybody reads this stuff, but if you do and have the means, please drop off a 12 pack of New Zealand lager. It is the cheapest drop. And I wish I didn't have to do this but my addiction has yet to be treated and so the resources required to keep me going and the family going are always stretched to the limit. Hey! If need be I would be willing to work for it. It seems I'll be going into rehab and treatment sometime next month and that will be the end of all this crap. Maybe I just want to see if anyone actually reads this. But, read between the lines.

No comments: